By AdminJuly 22, 2016
If it has made website creation process and the final product fails to effectively convey the message that business is certainly some steps were skipped or site structure was not well drafted.
Clearly, any business has its own goals and reasons that will start Phase creation website. And these targets must never lose sight of. If sometimes is only intended to replace a card, most often purpose of the site is to be more than a representation in the online environment, namely to reach more customers and increase productivity business.
Whatever the purpose of the site, in the process of creating website pages have included some indispensable noting that however should not necessarily find in the menu to avoid overcrowding to:
1. Custom Homepage: homepage of the website is obviously the most accessed page of a website. Also, start placing its custom logo and other visual elements that reveal the identity of a brand. The first page of a website is also a great opportunity to present the main information about a particular company, organization or, why not, even a person.
2. "About" page devoid esta one that will help the visitor to get information about a particular company before deciding whether appeals to the products or services it offers. At the stage of web site creation, often customizing this page trends accounting a burden, and this happens only for those companies who try to impress without being honest. It's important not to lose detail and see this page as we will see visitors. Simplicity is the key, regardless of the history of the company or that company. Too many details may annoy visitors causing them to abandon page.
3. Contact page: it will also be essential regardless of the business. Contact details as detailed confers credibility and safety. Address, telephone number, e-mail, contact form and links to social networks are the most common contacts that visitors expect to find them. Also, physical addresses and a map can be helpful.
4. Blog: although it is not a must, such a page can be a major benefit to any business. Unique, new content will be considered on the one hand to all visitors (especially old ones), and on the other hand is the most natural and effective method of optimizing a website for search engines. The importance of a blog is huge, but if it is constantly updated and maintained can have a negative impact on the site.
5. Home services and products: be it a presentation website or an online store, this page rarely missing. It is, after all, the page may be of greatest interest to visitors. Regardless of the business to include this page when created website requires attention to detail so that each product or service to dispose of descriptions as extensive and unique (regardless of similarities products must not have the same descriptions) and the images more suggestive to help the visitors to form an informed opinion. If the page begins with a brief description of products and list them, where there is a large amount of products can be divided into categories can include links to pages landing to provide more details about each product.
6. Portfolio: no matter how comprehensive or summary is, it is what gives value to a web site, the default business they represent. Portfolio denotes credibility and has increased efficiency in show quality services. It is an essential page of a website rather for services.
7. page of testimonials or reviews (clients) with dedicated portfolio page, this page is designed to strengthen the trust of visitors in a particular company. Reviews or testimonials have remained a major influence on the purchase decision of many visitors because they take into account the views and recommendations of other customers before purchasing a product or appeal to certain services. The most important aspect of this page is the veracity of the stories. Therefore, it is recommended to be accompanied by their names and signatures or projects stating that companies collaborating with them.
8. landing pages (landing pages): almost every website will need web landing pages, especially if the business is new and requires promotion. Having a clear purpose, these pages are effective in transmitting directly to visitors who have won accessing the site. Landing page Homepage may be similar, but once there one Homepage need a series of landing pages used for different marketing objectives established.
9. Home sales (for online shops): it's the page visitors are directed when they press a button and CTA will complete the checkout process. For many websites this page follows the main purpose of the business. If services are provided sites for this page can be replaced with page offer / promotions or various packages.
10. Home newsletter subscription: is not compulsory, but for most sites can be a highly effective method of promotion. Email marketing still works, and if it keeps the quality of the content delivered to clients are high chances of keeping as close customer relationships. It's a good way to Metin customers or potential customers informed about the latest news about a company or organization.
As mentioned earlier, these 10 pages, although essential, should not necessarily be reflected in the menu. Moreover, more than 8 categories in menu navigation of a website can be overwhelming and can create confusion turning subsequently repeated abandonment of the site.
Of course, depending on the complexity of a Web site can add or remove individual pages. For example, a site through which a company offers web design and development portfolio is essential. It will be the business card of the company and through or will be able to convince visitors of the quality of services.
Many websites include pages FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) to clarify any questions visitors might have about those activities. It's a good way to keep them informed and provide them answers to the questions most frequently asked by most customers.
In addition, any company that adopts this strategy will save time answering the same questions several times by telephone or email. At the same time, this page can be updated whenever a relevant question appears far.
Another useful page for both search engines and visitors is a site map (site map). This shows a good organization of information site visitors showing them as designed website and you can find sections. Meanwhile sitemap increase the credibility of the business.
Search page is another very useful page that can be included in web site creation phase. Especially in the case of online stores, search function through a web site visitor comes to shorten the time you are given a list of certain products. Such a small search engine, the search filter is appreciated by patients, many of them expecting to beam find the right side of the site regardless of the page you are.
Also if a page dedicated online store return policy and warranty products can be very welcome. Offering warranties are a good way to increase the credibility of a business and thus productivity.
Most buyers feel safe when they want a particular product Fir to having uncertainties (related to quality, size, textile material, etc.) and are sure that the product can return under certain conditions. Therefore, these conditions should be clearly explained on a separate page in order not to cause confusion or disputes that may affect a company's reputation.
For some websites that offer certain services may be useful if not imperative a page dedicated to terms and conditions. For example, an online shopping platform that rents will present these terms and conditions that must be met if business owners who want to rent a shop.
Of course, depending on the objectives of the site and the pages of the target audience may differ. Prior to include any of these pages you must make a plan and know how big and thick you want your website to be able to count information that you will deliver visitors. In any case, do not omit vital information and also you should not repeat adding redundant information.
Time to start something bigGet Started